Monday, September 1, 2008

ASSIGMENT 3......

After I have completed a logo and illustration for global warming, now its time to do a poster for my assignment 3.This would be my final assignment for my computer graphic.

Firstly I refer to all this pictures as a reference for my poster



With all this pictures as reference, I got an idea to create a poster. I wanted to create a poster that will make people aware and realized that industries that are not environment consience is very dangerous and is the main culprit that pollutes the earth that contribute to global warming.

My poster this time will be the combination of my logo from assignment 1 . Do you still remember my assigment 1??


This is my logo from assignment 1.I will combine it with my next poster.



SO IT BEGINS - MY POSTER....

Before i start my work, i will introduce all my tools.


This is my drawing tool tab.I use this to draw my poster.It have pen tool, pencil, text and many more..

This is my colouring tool tab .I use this to select and colour my poster.

And this is the layer tool tab .I use this for making layer.I can easily use this to colour my assigment.

All this tool tabs are very important for me to create and complete my assignment.



So i begin my work.



THE WATER

This circle symbolized the water that is pure and clean. I then combined the colors to show that the clean water has became mixed up and is now dirty and toxic.


Then for the second step, i created a river

Then the third step was making a drain that is from the factories that is discharging effluent waste that makes the water toxic.


THE FACTORY

For my factory logo I use the one from my first assignment.

First step was to create the base of the factory. I also created some windows to show that the factory is "alive". I then fill it with suitable colors.

Next, I created a chimney at the top of my factory

I created more chimney and draw some lines to make it look like the real chimney that I saw at some industrial area. I also make create smokes coming out of those chimney to show the factory is emmiting toxic gas and fumes to the atmosphere.


After that i fill colors for the background. I choose red to signifies it is a hot atmosphere and suitable for the theme of global warming.

MY SLOGAN

My slogan is 'SAVE OUR HOME'. Its means that everone is responsible to stop whatever activities that can contribute to global warming. It will ensure that future generations will live on earth that is still safe. "Save Our Home" is also meant for us to help other living creature living on earth such as the animals. Animals also consider Earth as their Home but these creatures could not contribute or take part to minimised global warming. They are the victims of our irresponsility.( remember the picture of a goose that lives in a lake full of our rubbish )

So lets put our difference and grivences aside and put our hands together to make mother Earth a better place to live in.

1 comment:

Fadhil said...

Lew...
mane full view 3rd assignment ko..?
asal tunjuk separuh2 je...