Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MY STORY.......

My name Mohamad Afiq B Md Razali.I am now 18 years old. My hometown is in Kluang, Johor .When I say Kluang, everyone will think there are “KluangMan” or Batman in my hometown. I was born in 1990 at the Kluang Hospital .I'm the eldest child in my family.I got 2 brothers and 1 sister.My father's name Md Razali B Mistangin.He is an E&I engineer at Synthomer Sdn Bhd. A plant that manufacture Synthetic Latex. My mother is a teacher at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kluang. She graduated last year for her master's degree in Pricipalship .She is now the Penolong Kanan (1) at the school. Her name is Rohani Bte Busah. My second brother name Muhammad Amirul Amin, my third brother Muhammad Azri Hazim and my little sister is Nur Aina Shahirah. All of them are schooling.
This is me and my family at Sepang Circuit to watch F1 in 2007


This is my second brother during his 12th birthday.

My brother in his school uniform.Same Primary school that I attended.




My mother’s graduation day at University Malaya for her Masters


My third brother and my little sister.Aren't they cute ???




My mother with my grandma and my auntie. Congratulation mom. I want to be like u !!




Who is this??? Isn't she look like me????





What u looking at???hehehehe

I studied at PASTI when in kindergarten. Actually, I forget when I am in kindergarten. I just remember that I cried and I don’t want go to school he!he!he!he. Then for my primary school, I studied at Sekolah Tunku Mahood

to be continued.....................

No comments: